Sunday, October 30, 2011

Antiquing!

This afternoon Bethany called with a spur of the moment request. She was at the LW Emporium and Whistle Stop Antiques and wanted to know if I'd like to browse antiques with her. It sounded like fun.

I grabbed my purse and headed out the door. We didn't have much time, but I think she and I could have a lot of fun browsing together given the entire afternoon. Forty-five minutes just wasn't long enough to take it all in. I think we'll have to go back again.

4 comments:

  1. I love to do that...yes, go again for the afternoon! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I knew what to look for. Then again, maybe that's half the fun, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many years ago John and I did a bunch of that. We had no idea what we were looking for and we didn't buy much, but we enjoyed it.
    There are a lot of great places in our area to do it. You could make it a monthly field trip!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are there still good places out there, Stacy? Mom and Dad used to take us browsing in your area when we were kids.

    Priscilla likes the blue and white dishes and I have to admit, they are pretty, but neither one of us is buying at the moment.

    ReplyDelete