Let's see... What do I have to share?
* I've not been taking many photos, but I have lots of pictures in my mind, pictures of smiling babies. And then I have some of not-so-smiling babies as well. The best pictures include little arms around my neck or little people climbing on my lap.
* Our last official pottery class was Tuesday evening. I'm still glazing projects though, so I'll be making another few trips to the studio in the next week or so. It was fun and I'm wishing I could do it all over again just because.
* I got my hair cut on Wednesday. My friend "Karen in the Hair Room" does an excellent job and she's still as sweet as when we knew each other almost 30 years ago.
*Stopped to see my friend Sandi last night. She called as I was leaving the pottery studio, just to say hi and see how I was doing. She'd been asked if she ever hears from anyone from church and recalled the time I stopped by on my way to work just to give her a hug. Little things mean a lot.
* I went out to Wegmans this evening and asked Hannah before i left if there was anything she needed. She said no but then remembered it was National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day. Of course a holiday like that can't be ignored!
* It rained tonight, poured even. I called Rachel to ask if she wanted to go for a walk. She laughed at me. I called just to prove she really would laugh because of a conversation I had with a woman at the gas pumps.
* Tomorrow is my First Aid/CPR course for work. Too bad. It's been the busiest week ever and I'm ready to take a long nap.
* I miss my photography and a huge piece of me wants to go home. I got an interesting message the other day. Just the beginning of well meaning people who think they understand a situation they know nothing about. This has been looming in the back of my mind for a long time. I could't have handled it two years ago, but today I think I'm ready.
WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING LATELY
9 minutes ago