Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Just a Few

A few of my favorite shots from yesterday's picnic...


It's not the best place for chalk drawings, but they enjoy coloring the pavers just the same.


Clifford the Big Red Dog in Spanish. (Raul gave her just a little bit of help because even though he doesn't usually let on, he can speak and read Spanish.)


These two love each other. Cousins and best friends, just the way it should be, and Molly the scary Staffordshire as well, because the greatest kid photos always have a dog.


And there was cake and ice cram too because somebody turned two on Sunday.
And now, because I am exhausted from the weekend, I shall turn off my computer, turn on the fan, and close my eyes.


PS. My first day alone in the kitchen went pretty good even if I did have to share space with Rodney who was making a valiant attempt at fixing the leaky drain pipe. No one went hungry and I got out of work by 5 o'clock.

3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing kids have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your camera just says it all. You are such a master of it.
    Love all the kids pictures, and can't believe we are already having a second birthday. She's a cutie.

    ReplyDelete