Friday, September 22, 2017

Sinus of the Times

It was a beautiful morning, just a little fog here and there, perfect for snapping a picture or two on my way to work. I had my camera card inside the camera this time, but when I turned it on, a little red sign said, "Change the battery pack." Both my batteries were dead. So I did what any sensible person would do. I went to work without taking any pictures.

Today was rough. My body told me I needed to stay home (or go home) and sleep, but my mind said I had to be at work. Working in a daycare is a lot like being a mom. Somebody has to tend the little ones, and chances are those little ones with the green, runny noses, are probably the ones who got me sick in the first place. So there I was, putting on a "brave-ish" face on the outside, and wanting to collapse in a heap on the inside. I went to the drugstore on my lunch hour and came out with Musinex. The good kind.

I have already had a nap (around 6 o'clock) and now I am hoping to drink my lemon and honey tea and go to sleep for the night. I have things to do tomorrow and my camera battery is all charged up.

4 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better and glad that the camera is ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still tired, but much better than yesterday.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. ...I need one of those signs.

    ReplyDelete