Sunday, March 04, 2018

Bits and Pieces

* I guess the weekend is just about over.

* My last pottery class was Thursday evening, but I'm not finished with the pieces I started. I'll have to go back a few times in order to finish up.

* I decided to throw a new bowl Saturday afternoon. I've been too exhausted to think about signing up for another class, so I bought a studio membership and rented a shelf instead. Ha ha! Now I have a key to the building. I probably should carve out a time to go in on a regular basis.

* It's my month off serving in the children's ministry at church. I checked in with Kristen anyway and went to find my seat in the sanctuary. I hadn't been there but a minute or two when I got a text on my phone. It was Kristen. The two year old's teacher called in sick and she needed a replacement. I'm learning to be spontaneous.

* It was a gorgeous day, bright and sunny, and sleepy. I knew I should be out soaking in some yummy vitamin D, but I curled up in bed for a long nap instead. When I woke up I played with my grandson (Number 9) for a bit, and then took a ride down to the bay.

* The kids are having Mexican Chicken and Rice for lunch tomorrow.

1 comment: