Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Bits and Pieces

* My Minnesota family has come and gone. It hardly seems possible they were here just last night... How can it feel so long ago already? I didn't take pictures this time. Not many anyway. Just a few at the restaurant on my birthday.

* My sweet brother is having a struggle again. He took a fall on Saturday and although the doctor can't find anything wrong, Tim is having trouble walking. I didn't get out to see him on Sunday. Another meeting kept me away, but Rachel went. She sent me a "selfie" of her and our big brother.

* I don't have much else to share. This week finds me tired and a little overwhelmed. I am thankful for a short work week as the daycare is closed on Good Friday. I won't be sleeping in because I have an appointment to get my van fixed, but I hope to catch up with myself as I catch up with a few other things too.

* I stopped by the pottery studio after work and found a few of my glazed pieces waiting. Pleasantly surprised by how they turned out. I'll have to take a few pictures when I can get outside in the natural light. Not sure what the chances are of sunshine this weekend, but even rain looks good on pottery.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a family visit. Know you are exhausted most of the time...but then you work so hard.
    Looking forward to seeing your pottery, and that is a sweet selfie with Rachel and Tim. Blessing to you for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      I pray you have a happy Easter also.
      :0)

      Delete