Thursday, March 29, 2018

Pie Dish

It's wet and rainy. Not a great day for outdoor pictures, but in spite of that I took my little bowl out to the back porch and took a few photos. I'm still very pleased with this little creation. It makes me smile and I'm sure I'll be making many more like it. I already have one on my shelf waiting to be trimmed and fired.

Tomorrow afternoon I need to go back to the studio and pay my monthly shelf fee. The money will eventually come out of my bank account, but at the moment I am waiting on a new bank card. It's been an interesting month without my debit card which I cancelled four weeks ago because it went AWOL. The new one never showed and so it was cancelled also (today) and another new one ordered. It's like living in the "old days" where cash was the way to pay.

Tomorrow morning I will wake up at the usual time and head off to get my vehicle repaired and inspected, catch a light breakfast at the little diner where my boy works on weekends, and do lunch with my favorite Bethany. It's kind of nice having a day off to plan something. Maybe I'll even take pictures of my food. Ha ha!

6 comments:

  1. ...hey creative one, this looks great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part is I'm not copying anyone else.
      :0)

      Delete
  2. Oh Martha, I love this.....it's so lovely and you know I like ruffled edges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha! Of course you do! And sparkles.
      <3

      Delete
  3. I love this! You are very artistically talented Martha...
    Wishing you a lovely Easter, and hope you get to spend it with many loved ones ♥️
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Linda. This is a fun piece. I'm sure more will appear on my shelf, maybe even in varying colors. (Or is that flavors?)
      :0)

      Delete